Friday, February 27, 2009

My, How Things Change......

It's always nice to post something when I am in a better mood and not stressed to the max. Why am I in a better mood, you might ask?

Well here are 10 reasons:

1.) Yesterday it snowed - Today it's sunny!
2.) The days are soooo much longer now!
3.) Even though it is cold, I can feel spring is on it's way!
4.) I have been able to go more than a full week without having to make a critical decision on the construction of El Edmonds Castillo.
5.) Even though the econcomy sucks, we are beginning to really pick up momentum at PGS.
6.) I now have the largest backlog of work for the crews since the fall of 2007.
7.) Even though I have lost a fortune in this slowdown I feel that I am a very fortunate man to have my team still intact at PGS.
8.) I am blessed with the most caring woman in the world to call my life partner!
9.) My children have all become amazing adults!
10.) I can run!!!!

I could continue but then it wouldn't be 10 reasons would it.

Cheers!!!

No comments: